Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fittsburgh is BACK at Fitness 19!


I am so excited to be BACK at Fitness 19 in McIntyre Square (3380 McKnight Rd) 
in the fabulous North Hills of Pittsburgh!

        For those of you who are in the blogosphere & don't know me in person, I went & had another baby in 2013! (You can see her beautiful face on an earlier post.) Anyway, I had to make a few sacrifices in order to make my goal of nursing for 9 months, but now that we are weaned it was time to get back out of the house & stretch my legs. I've kept my certifications active, which means I've continued learning new courses, so this is an easy transition back to the gym life.

        I've been focusing a lot on nutrition at this point & get to share nutrition counseling to my clients at the gym. Stop in today or call Fitness 19 at (412) 366-9919 for more information. You can sign up for the gym now online & even get a free guest pass to come & get in a free workout!

        I stopped in today to do some paperwork & see how the baby would do in the Kids Club. She did ok at first... then she cried for ten minutes straight before I came to get her! I'm not super excited about that, but I'm sure she will get the hang of it after a few tries. It is the best feeling in the world to have a job where my baby is around the corner at all times. Give me a break --- I just love that little girl! My son is FOUR years old now (!!!!!!!) and is in preschool but will be joining us at the Kids Club once school is out. Plus, my schedule will still be a little choppy for the next month because of that.

        I look forward to seeing everybody & please contact me privately if you have any questions or wish to gather some more information about working with me or just about getting healthy in general. This life is a journey & I would love the chance to take part in yours. Thanks everybody & once again, 

Stop in today or call Fitness 19 at 
(412) 366-9919 for more information. 

In Good Health & With Much Love
~Natalie *FNT*~