Thursday, May 13, 2010

#1 Energy Crusher = A Sick Kid!

Man, oh man... the one thing that can simply CRUSH your energy is a sick kid! I have been feeling so great, but of course all these little colds are going around. My poor little baby boy has caught a stuffy nose and the cutest little cough ever. He is so happy still, but he is up every 3 hours at night and it is just draining me. The pediatrician said that baby colds last 10-14 days! It has only been 4 days, so I guess we have 6-10 more days of possibly nearly sleepless nights.

Other than that, I'm thinking of building an actual website for Fittsburgh Nutrition and Training (FNT). That way, people can schedule consultations, request meal plans, purchase training packages (to be determined), or join a group work out. I guess there are just a few more things that need to be done before then like trademarks and I would have to think about insurance options, which would probably just go through ACE. Well, in that case, I really have to finish my certification I'm working on so I'm off to study some more. Good health!